Tuesday, January 15, 2008

MacWorld Prediction Accuracy

Okay, I took my guess just like a lot of other people. So how did I do? Let's see:
  1. An iPhone 16 Gb. MISSED
  2. Early introduction of the SDK along with the announcements of a number of new applications immediately available through iTunes (new release 7.7). MISSED Sort of. There was a new release of iTunes (7.6), but the SDK is now "late February.
  3. iPhone email Exchange compatibility. MISSED
  4. Update 1.1.3 (or perhaps a 1.2.0) that will incorporate the teasers seen in the leaked video of the release as well as much-needed enhancements. SPOT ON. Indeed, only the things in the leaked video were in the release.
  5. Enhancements to the Wi-Fi iTunes store that will enable podcasts and videos to be downloaded wirelessly. MISSED
  6. Among the videos that will be available, Apple will announce its agreement to carry movie rentals--they will be available through the Wi-Fi store or iTunes directly to a home machine or a souped-up AppleTV. GOT ALL EXCEPT THE WI-FI ACCESS.
  7. Joint announcements by Yahoo!, Google, and perhaps others of significant extensions of their Web sites to accommodate the iPhone format. MISSED
  8. Announcement of an agreement enabling extended Wi-Fi iTunes store usage at airports, certain hotel chains, and perhaps additional business establishments. MISSED
  9. Joint announcement of the availability of the 3G iPhone along with AT&T's announcement of rapid expansion of its 3G network. MISSED

And the total is: 2 of 7 of 29%. Pitiful, pitiful, pitiful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices for the boots are all over 180 pounds on every page. But for all I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the shoes are around 230 dollars on every site. But definitively I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices seeking the shoes were around 330 pounds everwhere. But finally I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what do you think?