Friday, October 5, 2007

iPhone Bug: Time Change

Being a "24" type guy and a veteran, I have always preferred to have my time set to a 24-hour clock instead of the traditional 12-hour AM and PM format. The iPhone, like many other cell phones provides a setting that allows the user to switch between these two settings. It is found under "Settings," "General," "Date and Time," and the setting "24-Hour Time." That's the good news.

The bad news is that since the update 1.1.1, I've notice that the time on my iPhone will revert to the 12-hour format after syncing through iTunes. The odd thing is, it doesn't occur every time I sync, but rather intermittently. It seems that I can go two or three syncs, and then it resets. I also only notice it when I turn the phone on in the morning. Therefore it could be a combination of syncing and cycling through a battery charge when the phone is off.

Has anyone else noticed this irritating little bug?

No comments: